"It's getting cold out, there's no disputing that, but a hearty bowl of Panther Prime Rib Chili made with fresh poblanos, coriander, and cumin is sure to heat you up. Deep in flavor just like the Rhinegeist Panther it's made with, this chili is sure to bring everyone back for a second bowl, or can. I'm hoping both." —Chef Christian Gill @foodbrushninja
- 2 lbs of prime rib chunked
- 2 medium yellow onions diced
- 2 large poblano peppers diced
- 2 carrots diced or chunked
- 4 stalks of celery diced
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 2 cans of Rhinegeist Panther (and a third for drinking)
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 1/2 cup of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all spices and vegetables in large stock pot with canola oil on high.
- Sautée for 3 minutes and fold in spices and flour until a thick paste like hash forms.
- Whisk in both cans of panther and add prime rib.
- Bring to a quick boil. You should have a very thick gravy like chili.
- Add beef stock and salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat and simmer for an hour while enjoying more Panther with friends and family.