We're jazzed to add two cans and two bombers to our cold weather beer cadre!
- Dad (6.0% | 48 IBU): our red, hoppy pops is back, loaded with sweet and juicy malts. Snag this brew in cans and on draft starting the week of 10/30.
- Panther (5.8% | 28 IBU): the midnight malt whisperer returns, boasting an arousing array of chocolatey, bready, roasty, dark fruit goodness. This Robust Porter is back in cans and on draft starting the week of 10/30. For more on Panther, check out a Beer Review on our blog.
- Lynx (7.1% | 70 IBU): stealthy and light-bodied, this IPA sings with notes of pine, grapefruit and tropical fruit. Available in 22oz bombers and on draft starting the week of 10/23.
- Mushhushshu (10.3% | 15 IBU): Moo - shoe - shoe — a mouthful to say, a delight to drink. This blend of black beers hibernated in bourbon barrels for 6 months, then received a delicious infusion of coffee, vanilla beans and cacao nibs. Limited availability in 22oz bombers and on draft starting the week of 10/30.
We've got two fantastic taproom events on the docket for early November:
- Veterans Day: we are thrilled to be hosting fundraisers in our taproom and across our external markets for Veterans Day. 50% of beer sales will be donated to two incredible organizations working diligently to support veterans: Mission 22 and The Barracks Project, Inc. Pop over to our FB Event for all the info.
- Coat Drive: our coat drive kicks off on 11/1! Drop off a new or gently used coat during the month of November at any of the following locations and receive a $1 beer voucher:
- Rhinegeist taproom
- Any YMCA of Greater Cincinnati location
- Incline Public House
- Dingle House
- Spoken Bicycles
- Buffalo Wild Wings (Rookwood)
We've got a trio of limited release items in our merch store that are ready to be snagged:
- Leather Coasters: these four-pack table protectors are locally-made by our friends at Flores Leather Works.
- Ceramic Growler: transport your liquid glory in these beauties from Orange Vessel.
- Rare Beer Fest Enamel Pin: spread the RBF gospel with these rad pins from The Pinnery in Austin, Texas.
If you want to stay up-to-date on new beers, kickass events and the occasional brewery GIF, be sure to sign up for our news-laden newsletter and we'll have updates like this sent right to your inbox.
Good vibes only,
The Rhinegeist Team