Big smiles and full fridges.
We're rolling out 12-packs of our Truth IPA in Ohio and Kentucky! These hop houses have already started popping up in retail locations across both states.
For a visual pump-up, check out our 12-pack launch video.
Two fall favorites are back in the fold, plus a few new draft options. All of these bodacious brews will be available starting the week of 9/25:
- Penguin (7.0% | 33 IBU): our mind-bending Blonde Stout collab with Three Weavers Brewing Company is back, infused with a mountain of coffee and cacao nibs. This brew is available in 22oz bombers, on draft and on nitro. For Penguin's backstory, take a look at last year's Beer Review (featuring a fun look at our trip to the zoo...).
- Hugh (5.4% | 10 IBU): the golden boy returns, packed with creamy and wheaty Hefeweizen flavor. Available in cans and on draft. For more on this brew, check out last year's Hugh Beer Review.
- Fiction (6.0% | 40 IBU): a Belgian Extra Pale Ale, Fiction offers a tasty bouquet of lychee, kiwi and citrus. This beer will be draft-only this year.
- Ruth (4.4% | 39 IBU): our bartenders started mixing Truth (IPA) and Randy (Grapefruit Radler) and folks really dug it. The result is Ruth, a Grapefruit Pale Ale available on draft.
- Lumberjack (5.6% | 51 IBU): an Autumnal Pale Ale, Lumberjack layers hoppy, piney notes on top of a malty backbone. This brew will be available on draft.
Event Space Turns Two!
2 years, 535 events, 170 weddings — our events team has been a bit busy!
We're raising a glass to our friends upstairs for their second birthday. With 200+ events on the docket, there will be no slowing down for our celebration squad.
Interested in utilizing one of our two event spaces? Pop over to our booking page to start a conversation.
If you want to stay up-to-date on new beers, kickass events and the occasional brewery GIF, be sure to sign up for our news-laden newsletter and we'll have updates like this sent right to your inbox.
Sending virtual hugs and digital high-fives,
The Rhinegeist Team